Near our B&B
Bed & Breakfast het weiland is located in the agricultural church village of Vivenkapelle, with its beautifully restored neo-Gothic church and brother and sister monastery. A village where everyone still knows each other and speaks on a first name base!
We are at a stone’s throw from the city of Damme, the city of Tijl and Nele, characterized by the Damse Vaart, the city wall in star form and the beautifully restored Romanesque church, with a tower that can be climbed to view the polder landscape from above. And of course the culinary enthusiasts will find something to their taste in the numerous charming restaurants.
The medieval city of Bruges is within cycling distance: Unesco world heritage city.
The most beautiful city of … Europe?
Knokke Le Zoute: the sea and the beach, but also many art galleries, and of course the shoppers will find something to their liking …
Do you want to cross the border for a short while in the Netherlands? Sluis can be reached if you follow the Damse Vaart. In the summer with the bike, in the winter on the skates.
- City Damme – www.visitdamme.be
- City Brugge – www.brugge.be
- Choco Story (chocolademuseum) – www.choco-story.be
- Begijnhof – www.monasteria.org
For the children
- Boudewijnseapark – www.boudewijnseapark.be
- De Toverplaneet – www.detoverplaneet.be
- Lago Olympia – www.lago.be/brugge
- Interbad- www.interbad.be
- Bowl Inn – www.bowlinn.be